December 07, 2017. For two consecutive years, Work & Co has been named to the annual list of companies creatives most want to work for.
Compiled by the popular career site and publication WorkingNotWorking, the list is derived from a poll that goes out to over 30,000 members, asking which companies—brands or agencies—they'd most want to work for full-time. "In order for a company to make the cut, they need to be in the hearts and minds of the best creative talent in the world,” Working Not Working co-founder Justin Gignac told Creativity.” So this list becomes a reflection of what's going on culturally and in the industry.”
“We are a relatively young company, so making this list two years running is a good barometer for how our model is resonating in the marketplace," said Thadeu Morgado, design partner at Work & Co. “To see that we ranked alongside five of our clients was truly exciting.”
The survey results found that the top factor for choosing which an agency or brand-side opportunity was the “creative opportunity,” at 60% of respondents. And the top reason for leaving one? 40% percent of respondents noted boring and unchallenging work would make them leave a job.
Added Morgado: “It’s a reminder for any company today: attracting and retaining the best people requires building environments in which you’re expected to continually raise the bar.”
Read more at WorkingNotWorking.
And check out this article about the list in Creativity Online.